Sunday Summary 009

IMG_2635

Please excuse the state of me!

I went to London on Thursday. Although I slept in, forgot my contact lenses & wasn't wearing what I wanted to, it was a fabulous day! It was amazing getting to meet the lovely ladies at Evans & having a cheeky peek at the other Arcadia A/W collections. I'll put the post about the day up this week.

I lost 8½ pounds at Weight Watchers this week so I finally reached my stone & 5% goal! I was ridiculously ecstatic especially as I'd gained after easter. Is anyone part of the Weight Watchers online community? Let me know so I can friend you :)

My tragic appearance is due to uni deadlines. I'm a terrible procrastinator & have lost the will to live when it comes to these assignments. If you have any tips on how not to fail miserably, please let me know ;)

I'm in the midst of packing up my life as I'm going home for the summer this Thursday. I'm ridiculously excited to leave this disgusting flat but I'm sad to be leaving my room. If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen the ridiculous amount of shoes I seem to have accumulated! I don't know how everything is going to fit in the car...

I bought the most perfect shoes this week & I'm tempted to dedicate an entire blog post to how cute they are! I'm kicking myself for not buying a pair sooner.

5 to read: one two three four five

P.S. You must listen to this. I'm addicted, not even ashamed!

What've you been up to this week?
xxx

12 comments

  1. Ah good luck with the trip home bbz, with all your work too. Glad you had fun in Ldn despite the hiccups, looking forward to your post xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats with the weight loss, go you, and good luck with the uni deadlines i know how u feel.
    looking forward to the post. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw wow you went to london? that is so awesome! Lucky you! :) oh ps good luck with your assignments!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching your goal! And packing, ughh I'm going to be doing the same within the next two weeks, never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fact you posted that song made me lol :)

    I love that episode and that song so much that I didn't even recognize it at first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the weightloss :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm on WW online!

    loulough80! congrats on your stone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your weight loss lady! That's impressive x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm so happy for you I'm 1 pound away from reaching my 10% :) I know how difficult it is to buckle down but we got this in tha bag girl <33 Keep up the great work! If you ever need recipes, tips, tricks, or a shoulder to lean on I'm here!

    with love from ww to another,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog :) Its lovely!
    Well done on the weight loss, 5% is amazing! I was on weightwatchers once so I know how difficult it is!
    You can never have too many shoes so don't worry about it haha!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the weight loss girly! I'm doing slimming world and I know hard it can be sticking to it and also how proud when you do well. Keep up the good work! :D

    xx

    http://wearenouvellevague.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck with all of your packing and well done for the weightloss! is weightwatchers the one where you have a certain amount of points a day/week? i've been thinking about following the plan to stop me eating so much junk food and spend more time eating healthily :)

    thank-you for your lovely comment, i'm off to read the posts you linked to! xx

    ReplyDelete