River Island Student Shop In

ri

Last night was the Leeds River Island shop in, so Aine & I popped down to check it out. Having gone to the Topshop student night last year, which had a queue all the way up Briggate, I was expecting it to be more busy. There was an incredibly fit DJ & girls were going around giving out Red Bull but even though I expected there to be more people, the abundance of staff were still running around catering to everybody. Whilst some of the things I wanted weren't in stock, namely this skirt & an adorable polka dot swimsuit, I did manage to get my hands on this bag I've been coveting for months!

IMG_2576Bright pink & heart shaped, it's woefully tacky & childish but I can't help but adore it.

After trailing around the shop not really seeing much I wanted, I was watching Aine try on some shoes when I spotted these:
IMG_2570I originally tried them on in the leopard print but decided to go for the black. A last minute impulse buy, these have been giving me shopping remorse. I came home determined that I was going to try them on sans tights, hate them & return them but alas I enjoy them too much.

Did anyone else go to the shop in or is planning to?
What's on your wish list?

10 comments

  1. cuteeee! However werent the shoes we got from Urban Outfitters in LDN similar to these miss? eeesh naught naughty hahaha

    xx

    triedandtested-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love the bag too tacky is sometimes just great! I was going to go to it but i've spent so much of my loan already i thought i better stay at home! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sophie, you have similar shoes already!! and you should of taken a leaf out of Danielle Rose's book and left your purse at home

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I went last night, wonder if we were in there at the same time! I picked up a jacket and blouse but saw a few other things I wanted, I originally wanted a lot but when I got there none of it was there! The last RI shop in was PACKED, think it was about September time last year, it was queuing outside, massive ques, was empty in comparison this year! Made me laugh, I got in the changing rooms like straight away then went up to mens with my brother and he was queuing for AGES to try stuff on and it was much busier up there....loads of cute boys haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love that bag, so cute!
    I went to the shop in here last night and I couldn't find half the stuff that I wanted from my wishlist! Ended up buying my first maxi dress instead, I'm a little bit in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw man i miss being a student so much WAHHH. the bag is adorablee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Nominated you for a Kreative blog award so pop over to mine to see what to do x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooh love that pink bag. I've got a black patent heart bag hiding somewhere... have to dig it out forgot all about it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. those sandals are pretty cool! x

    ReplyDelete