It's Just One Of Those Days

I do enjoy a cheeky tag now & again and this one I stole from Caz is short & sweet, perfect!




Age: 20    Bed size: Double    Height: 6'2

Chores you hate: Hoovering, it's boring & loud.

dog

Dogs: In theory I'd love a dog but in reality I'm far too self absorbed to cope with the stress of looking after a dog!

Essential Start to your day: A shower, I can't get dressed or leave the house without one.

pink

Favourite colour: Pink, the best colour!

Gold or Silver: Hmm in regards to jewellery I usually wear silver but when it comes to belts/detailing on bags & things, I do enjoy a bit of gold.

guitar

Instruments I play: I wish! I am unfortunately talentless in all aspects of life ;)

Job Title: I agree with Caz, working in a shop & getting staff discount is like my student dream. Unfortunately it would appear no one will hire me! So no current job title as of yet.

kids

Kids: Perhaps I should change my name to Broody? I adore babies & children! Their endless imagination, dependency, cheeky grins, genuine wonderment, delicateness mixed with robust invincibility & boundless energy is just too adorable for words. I realise that having no children, I now sound like a peado...shit son.

Live: Teesside/Leeds   Mum's Name: Dianne   Nickname: Steph/Steff

leighton meeeeest 2

One wish: Endless amounts of money so I can shop 'til I drop & then get back up & do it all over again!

Pet Peeve: People who don't have any manners & people who stick their nose in other people's business.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote from a Movie: Oh god, film quotes make up 80% of my conversation! But since I have this GIF, "RUN BITCH RUUUUN!"

Right or Left handed: Right.

photo(2)

Siblings: 2 Brothers who are 13 & 11 & a sister who's 5. Bane of my existence!

Time you wake up: Depending on when I go to bed, around 10. I think I've finally conquered my nocturnal habits.

undies

Underwear: Usually mismatched.

Vegetables you dislike: Sprouts are disgusting.

late

What makes you run late: I'm usually late, it's a bad habit of mine. The main reason is usually being indecisive about what to wear or I spend too much time online & don't give myself enough time to get ready. Oops?

X-Rays you've had done: My teeth, my chest & my hips (although they were supposed to be fixing my knees).

cake

Yummy food you make: I make home made wedges at least once a week as they are amazing. The only other thing I make is cake & that's rare!

Zoo Animals: Off point but I don't like zoos, I'm not even an animal fanatic but I still think it's cruel & unnecessary to keep animals cooped up for entertainment purposes. Favourite animal is probably the giraffe though as they're giant & fancy.
All images: We ♥ it

10 comments

  1. haha i never leave myself enough time to get ready either, meaning i'm always late/look like shit! can't stop laughing at that gif haha what film is it from?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i love that iphone text message. I think its appropriate for my boyfriend, it's always "i'll be 5 minutes" xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that song. & this is a cool post. Giraffes are my favorite animal too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad I'm not alone on usually mis-matched undies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love posts like these. I'm the opposite of late, my husband jokes that I will set off 45 minutes early for a ten minute drive to the next town! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I love all the pics that accompany it :) I agree with daisychain, I'd be worried if I left the house in matching undies!

    Love D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post so much! Great images to go along with it all. Laughed so hard at the "shit son" comment, and I'm always late too for the same reasons. :-X ugh. As for "talentless in all aspects of life" Puhhh-lease my dear. Who do you think you're kidding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @KLEE - Apparently people who run late burn up more energy so I just see it as exercise ;) LOL it's from Scary Movie!

    @Jenna Suth - Oh dear, I do feel terrible when I keep people waiting but I can't seem to help it.

    @thomessa - Thanks lovely, I adore that song, it's been on repeat since I first heard it.

    @daisychain - It's the only way to go ;) although weirdly matching today!

    @CameronPoe2409 - Eep! I don't know how you do it, I hate being early & having to wait around.

    @Niesey x - LOL thanks lovely! Mismatching is more fun anyway.

    @theplussideofme.com - Kidding? No one! Check me out LOLL better late than never though hey? Thanks bb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always late too, whoops. Mis-matched underwear is the only way forward and all my movie quotes lately seem to be from Mean Girls!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have to share your wedges recipe as no matter what I do, mine are so sucky. And haha @ the kids thing lol xx

    ReplyDelete