Gok Wan For Simply Yours Collection

As some of you may know, in January I was lucky enough to be invited down to London to attend the launch of Gok Wan's latest collection for Simply Yours. To read the post and see my pictures from the day click here!

Launching with a gorgeous spread in Fabulous magazine, the vintage inspired collection is finally available to buy. The collection encompasses gorgeous pieces from sexy lace bodies to tummy control briefs and with sizing ranging from a 10 to a 32 there's something for everyone.

My personal favourites include the Underwired Print Body and the reworked Banger Booster Bra. The colours and attention to detail are stunning and I love how both pieces have padded cups, giving a smooth finish.

gok 1
gok 2
gok 3



Sizes 10-32 & B-G cup
Available to buy here.

3 comments

  1. Lovely :] i want the body shaper.
    xx
    http://www.ablogfromblackpool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so many of the pieces I can't decide which to buy first x. Some sizes are low stock already so I better hurry making my mind up. You should be modelling a piece and giving us your feedback to help me decide x.

    ReplyDelete