December Snapshot

December has been fabulous! Aside from Christmas, nothing exciting has happened but being back home with my family & friends is the best feeling! I can't say I'm excited to leave this all behind.

So much love to all of you & thank you so much for all of your support in 2010, being a part of the blogging community is amazing and I look forward to whatever 2011 brings! :)

Listening to: Christmas songs ♥

Reading: Elle, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, LOOK & Company. I need to pick up a book!

Watching: Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, A Muppet Christmas Carol, Home Alone, Confessions Of A Shopaholic, Coco Before Chanel, Misfites & World's Strictest Parents.

Buying: Christmas pressies!

Wanting: Christmas to last forever

Trying: veggie bacon...so good.

Loving: being at home ♥

Planning: to make this year count.

Making: Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes nommm

Writing: my new years resolutions :/

Inspired by: other peoples achievements.

tumblr_le1okljV5B1qbalrvo1_500_large

How did December shape up for you?

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year :)
    I might have listened to a couple of Christmas songs today haha
    I hope you have an amazing 2011 Stephanie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed being at home with family for christmas and catching up with friends.

    Christmas wouldn't be complete without listening to a few christmas songs lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    I'm making the Hummingbird Red Velvet cakes tonight, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Reading: Elle, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, LOOK & Company. I need to pick up a book!"

    Fashion magazines are very educational!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    PrettyP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like life is good! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovely!

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

xx