November Snapshot

Everything got a little festive this month. Awful snow aside, I decorated my room with a tiny pink tree and some Santa ornaments (dreadfully early but I wanted to get my enjoyment out of them)! The lights were turned on in Leeds with an amazing fireworks display and a performance from McFly. The German markets have also come to town which means lots of alcohol and yummy popcorn. Fabulous! I also attended my first Carnage (immense) and presented my first presentation (tragic).

Aside from my family coming to visit, the highlight of the month has to be seeing Harry Potter! ~AMAZING! If you haven't already, go and see it ;)

With a lack of funds and uni deadlines approaching, I fear December is going to be dire. Roll on Christmas!

Listening to: Adele, Willow Smith, John Mayer, Nelly, Ellie Goulding & NSYNC

Reading: far too many magazines

Watching: HARRY POTTER OMG! Dexter, Modern Family & Gossip Girl.

Buying: winter warmers, rings & coffee.

Wanting: the snow to disappear.

Trying: to love life again!

Loving: my family coming to visit ♥

Planning: to get immersed in uni work

Making: home made chips nomm

Writing: my Christmas list

Inspired by: the blogging community ♥


tumblr_lbp2dlO0aM1qbra6lo1_500_large

How did November shape up for you?

4 comments

  1. november is over.

    shiiiit.


    : )
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post full of positive energy- Love it! I had a great November but I'm sure December will be even better!
    xoxo
    Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are listening to N'Sync, reminds me of when I was 13especially the song Space Cowboy.
    I've been buying lots of magazines and trying to get inspiration for a fab party outfit
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can not believe it's December already, crazy! :D time flies by!

    ReplyDelete