Marks & Spencer Autumn/Winter 2010

I don't think I've ever been this excited for Autumn to come ever. Every collection I've seen seems to have that wow factor. Although, that may be because I'm sick of summer fashion so everything looks better in comparison! When I think of M&S, fashion isn't what comes to mind so, I was pretty impressed by some of the pieces in this collection. I love the colour palettes and the mix of tough black leather with soft wool and fur. There's a sort of 70's bohemian feel to the entire collection and the pictures are gorgeous.


What do you think of the collection?

7 comments

  1. Some of this looks brilliant, cant wait to see it. Always think M&S do fab advertising, just need to try everything on and not be put off by the time you reach the sales floor! I saw an amazing dress in the shop yesterday, hopefully buy it soon.

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you - seeing all the fall stuff in my magazines has my drooling! I've been saving up to do some damage on a shopping spree!

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this line! I`m all about boho LOL

    xx Anika
    ps, hope to make it to your blogroll some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the collection, WOW! thanks for sharing, my jaw litteraly dropped when I saw this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am actually really likeing this M&S Collection, especially the jackets :D

    http://appleinlondon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often like a lot of their clothes but they always come from the Limited collection so they don't above a 16/18. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm...First I intended to say that my favs are those on the black haired girl, but then the blonde one came up with some pretty stuff too, so in the end I think the easiest way to say it, is that the whole collection is definitely something I would consider buying =)

    and you are right about the pictures, they are brilliant. x)

    greets,

    sherocksinfrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete