June Snapshot

Since I love reading these little snapshots, I figured I'd be cheeky and steal this from Dottie K :D

Listening to: Eminem, Katy Perry, Michael Jackson & Journey

Reading: An abundance of magazines! Yay freebies :D

Watching: Big Brother, Chatty Man and 16 & Pregnant, so good!

Buying: Summer dresses, culottes, MUA make-up, Jeans and a bed!

Wanting: Some new headphones ;(

Trying: A new way of revising. It failed.

Loving: The end of exams and college!

Planning: My trip to LDN :)

Making: Green Monster smoothies

Writing: A bucket list

Pimping: Don't Call Me Jessie!

Inspired by: My fellow bloggers! ♥


For me June was full of exam stress and revision. Can't say I'm sad to see it go!
How did your June shape up? :)

5 comments:

  1. Fab post! I hope your exams went well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And Michael Jackson, I must say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
    do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
    Fashion watches
    Discount watches
    Antique pocket watches
    Engraved pocket watches
    pocket watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun answers. My June went by quickly, I'm amazed. It ended with a bang, because my birthday rocked!

    Have a happy July!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ure amazing steph! thanks for these links and i LOVE that picture! dont mind if i copy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovely!

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

xx