Sunshine Award! The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world!
Huge thanks to these lovelies for awarding me this: Maria, Allison, Em, Jennifer and Candice! :D
1. Post the logo on my blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees' blogs so others can get to know them.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
Passing this on to:
More To Love
Musings Of A Fatshionista
Curves and Chaos
Curvy Girl Chic
The Full Nilson
Color Me Katie
Saks In The City
Chicken Soup For The Dorky Soul
I did have rambles about why I loved each of these blogs but I figured this post was long enough! Needless to say, these bloggers never fail to inspire me, be it for their fashion sense, positivity or just because of their general inspiring selves. I definitely look to these ladies as a source of inspiration and as a way to better myself or my wardrobe.
Sweet Blog Award! Big thank you to Kim for this award!
1. Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers.
2. Make a post about the award including the picture & mention the person who gave it to you.
3. Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment.
Passing this on to:
Blog To Be Alive
Frill 'n' Spills
Pretty in Plus
Big Beautyful Mess
Cid's Style File
This Is Caz
Lily Loves Lola
Fashion, Love & Martinis
Oh My Blog Award!
Thank you to Maria!
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER.
2. Choose ONE of the following options for accepting the OMB! award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" blog.
(d) Make your next blog a "vlog", or video blog. Basically, you talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (makeup, brush hair, etc.) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers like yourself.
Haven't quite decided which to do yet. Although, after the hilarity that was my attempt at a vlog I'm going to rule that one out! Passing this on to:
The Life. The Love. The Laughs. The Iza
Oh, The Places You'll Go!
Embrace Your Curves
Black Crushing Sea
Plus Size Beauty
Return To Sender
Sugar Doll Award!
Thank you to Iza who gave me this.
1) Thank and link the person who gave you the award.
2) Pass this award onto fabulous bloggers of your choice.
3) Contact said blogs and let them know they've won.
4) Re-post and state 10 things about yourself.
Passing this on to:
Fat and Foxy
Forays In Fatshion
Jasifers Lions Club
Passion For Plus Size Fashion
I Did This
1) Similar to a baby, I get irrationally cranky when I am sleepy lmao
2) I worry about everything, even irrelevant things that nobody cares about.
3) The world amazes me.
4) I recently realised that I'm a commitmentphobe. Doesn't matter what the commitment is, I rarely commit to one decision and always have a back up plan. This is also why I won't get a tattoo and don't want to get married. Too much pressure!
5) I think too much. It's rare that I can just take a minute to breath and live in the moment. The past and the future plague my thoughts.
6) I'm always late (or too early!), I don't mean to be and I feel so bad for it but my time keeping is awful.
7) I hate intolerance of any kind. Don't bother spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, prejudice crap around me or I will kick your ass...verbally of course ;D
8) I don't trust anyone and unless I've figured you out, I'll always think the worst or that there's an ulterior motive.
9) People crying makes me cry. It doesn't matter if it's happy crying or sad crying, if it's in a film, in real life or even on Jeremy Kyle. I'd rather cry for somebody else than cry for myself.
10) Manners; cost nothing, mean a lot. I judge people based on their civility. Pushed in a queue? Let a door slam in someone's face? My opinion of you will always be low. Sorry to say!
oo and thank you to Nefertiti and Black Crushing Sea for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend, I'm off to Ripley tonight and then Leeds tomorrow! :)