Asos Curve



So after reading on Young, Fat & Faulous that Asos were going to be launching a plus size line at the start of this year, I have been searching around like a loon for any information...and have found nada on the subject! Besides hearing about their search for a model and filling in a quiz for them there doesn't seem to be any more news. So, instead of continuing to spam Google in the hopes of finding something I decided to just ask them what's happening. Not really expecting anything back I was surprised when I got not one but three prompt replies:

ASOS_Nat @StephanieDJL Our plus-size range, Curve will be launching ve-ery soon - we'll keep you posted here, as well as on ASOS Life xx

ASOS_HeretoHelp @StephanieDJL We're pleased to tell you that ASOS Curve is being launched this month. . .keep your eyes peeled! :) x

ASOS_HeretoHelp @StephanieDJL Hey there, our great ASOS Curve range is due to go live v soon but the launch date is subject to change so watch this space x

Still nothing concrete but it's a start and I'll be sure to post the second I find out anything else!

No comments